Please Note:

As it's been awhile since I've posted, I'm not sure that all the links are working links. I'm trying to remove the non-working ones, but it's a work in progress.....

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I think I've fixed it! New link to He's All Boy

Hi All!!
I want to thank everyone again for letting me know there were problems with the file! I've rezipped it, deleted the original file on 4shared, and re-uploaded new, so hopefully everything works right now! If for some reason it doesn't, please, please do not hesitate to let me know!
As usual, here are the element preview and paper previews:



Download no longer availible
You can click on either preview, or incase my images disappear again, you can also click HERE to go to 4shared to download.
I really appreciate everyone's paitence, and for letting me know there was a problem. If you make any layouts with this kit, I would LOVE to see them! Since my laptop is still out of commision, I have yet to even scrap a layout with this kit!
Have a great afternoon and rest of the weekend!
Hugs,
Michele

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Thanks for dropping by to say hello.I love the kit!! Just right for the males in the house...they are sooo difficult to find papers etc to scrap them!!
Brilliant job..thnak you!

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

hi Michelle. I hope all is well with you. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.