Please Note:

As it's been awhile since I've posted, I'm not sure that all the links are working links. I'm trying to remove the non-working ones, but it's a work in progress.....

Friday, May 29, 2009

A thank you and apology....

I wanted to thank you all for letting me know that the rar file isn't opening for some. I am in the process of trying to fix it, but because my computer is still out of commission and the original files are on there, it's taking me a little longer than I would like. If you download He's All Boy and have trouble opening it, please email me or leave a comment, and I will either email you back or leave a comment on your blog, along with posting it here, that the link and files have been fixed.Thank you for bearing with me, and thank you again for letting me know there's a problem, I really appreciate it!!!
Michele

No comments: