Please Note:

As it's been awhile since I've posted, I'm not sure that all the links are working links. I'm trying to remove the non-working ones, but it's a work in progress.....

Monday, May 18, 2009

A trip to the zoo....

Good Morning,

I want to thank everyone who left a comment here and on 4shared for He's All Boy!

Hope everyone has had a good week! Sorry I haven't posted since I gave out He's All Boy. The cord to my laptop had fried, and all my scrapbook stuff is on there, so I haven't even been able to scrap! I'm writing this post on dh's computer, because I wanted to share a few pictures.
My week last week came to a good end last Thursday.... Well some may not call it good, I guess it all depends on your patience level....lol I got to spend the day at the zoo with Miss Bri and her kindergarten class! We had a lot of fun, it was a lot better and less stressful than I thought it would be. Here's a few of the pictures.....

This is a rare one....I'm usually BEHIND the camera....

The elephant....
My monkey with the monkey's...






I still have yet to scrap any layouts using the new kit 3s enough and I did, He's All Boy. I was working on a Mother's Day page Kit, that is now stuck half finished on my computer as well. Hopefully by next week I'll be back with my computer and will have some layouts to share with you.
School lets out for the summer in 2 DAYS!!! Where did the time go!?!? Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial day weekend!
Hugs,
Michele









1 comment:

Angela said...

summer break so soon? not till the end of July here.
Great pics, sorry about the computer hope you get it back soon.