Please Note:

As it's been awhile since I've posted, I'm not sure that all the links are working links. I'm trying to remove the non-working ones, but it's a work in progress.....

Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to...

My Mom!

I love you mom and hope you have a wonderful day!




Hehe...sorry, had to get that out of the way! Sorry I've been away for so long! I finally got my new power cord, and have been trying to get back into the swing of things with my scrapping and other stuff.

We've been busy around here in the mean time! Going to the park, the pool, and we've even gone camping! I can't believe we're already half way through summer break, in the count down to when school starts mid-august. I don't think the kids are ready to back, but I'm ready for them to go....lol. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but after having 7 kids in the house all summer, it's been an interesting venture to say the least.

I have a few more layouts to share with you today, and a surprise at the end if you make it that far...lol

This one is of Dustin and Nathan playing peek a boo on the play area here....

The template is from my good friend 3s enough at Midnight Scrapping. Its Template #174, and the papers I used for the mat and the text boxes are from He's All Boy.

This next layout is of my kiddos and my niece and nephew playing in the dirt at our campsite at the lake....

The template is also from 3s enough, it's the landscape version of Template #134. I used one of the photos that I took for a background. Its the first time I've tried that, and I thought it came out pretty well.



!
I better go get started on the list of errands I have for today. Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!
Michele

3 comments:

Angela said...

great layouts

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jul [LA 08:33pm, NY 10:33pm] - 18 Jul [UK 03:33am, OZ 01:33pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 18, 2009. Thanks again.