Please Note:

As it's been awhile since I've posted, I'm not sure that all the links are working links. I'm trying to remove the non-working ones, but it's a work in progress.....

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A word art for you.....

Hi All!!


Boy, have I been a bad blogger!!! Things have been going, going, going around here. School got off to a running start, and then cold season hit our house early.
But since it's been so long since I posted, I wanted to share a word art I made from a saying on my nieces' t-shirt:
Download No longer availible

I made this layout of Brianna with it:
The template I used is from my good friend 3s_enough at Midnight Scrapping. The template was a limited gift for completing her blogversery challenges.
I have soooo many layouts to share, that I have no idea where to start lol! I'll save them for another day though.

Happy scrapping, I'm off to see if I can catch up on some more layouts, have a great evening!!
Hugs,
Michele

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

I got a kick out of this....Thank you!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.