Please Note:

As it's been awhile since I've posted, I'm not sure that all the links are working links. I'm trying to remove the non-working ones, but it's a work in progress.....

Monday, September 22, 2008

Only one thing to say this morning.... ;o)

GO BRONCO'S!!!! LOL. Sunday football is sooo much fun at my house, especially when my hubby and I are rooting for different teams...


In honor of the Bronco's win over New Orleans, I made two LO's with 3s_enough at Midnight Scrappings' Bronco's fan kit....


The first if of Zachary when he was about 9 months old...
And this one if of Nathan, the pictures were taken in July, so he was about 6 months old....

Both of the templates by 3s_enough also.

I am pretty proud of myself... After not getting anything scrapped for almost 3 weeks, I sat down and did 4 pages this weekend. 'Course I still have an unknown amount to do still, a little progress is better than nothing....lol.

I hope everyone has a great day, I better get to bed, so I can get up for my daycare kids since it's Monday already...where did the weekend go? I'll try (keep your fingers crossed) to post tomorrow(well I guess it's officially "today" now) with some more LO's and how our weekend went.

Hugs,

Michele